Actually I had slipped and forgot about "Boober". Wished I had thought about it. The picture I used was actually a picture of all 4 of us posing. Loved the picture of you coming out of your shell!!!
Actually I had slipped and forgot about "Boober". Wished I had thought about it. The picture I used was actually a picture of all 4 of us posing. Loved the picture of you coming out of your shell!!!
2 comments:
Actually I had slipped and forgot about "Boober". Wished I had thought about it. The picture I used was actually a picture of all 4 of us posing. Loved the picture of you coming out of your shell!!!
Actually I had slipped and forgot about "Boober". Wished I had thought about it. The picture I used was actually a picture of all 4 of us posing. Loved the picture of you coming out of your shell!!!
Post a Comment