Sunday, February 10, 2008

Skate Party

Caroline and I went to her friend's, Faith, Birthday party at the local skating rink. It was Caroline's first attempt at roller skating, so I was wondering if she would like it. She isn't much of a dare devil!

She put on a brave face!

Faith and Caroline

She skated a few "laps" around the rink until she gave up her skates. She didn't fall once, since she was holding my hand. I am sure after a few more years she will like it. Being out on the skating rink brought back memories from my childhood. I lived in my roller skates as a kid in our neighborhood and loved to go to the rink with my friends and "boyfriends". Journey never sounded so good!


Striking a pose with my sunglasses



Hannah Montana came on...She danced her heart out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses Caroline. What a ham when the camera in pointed at you.