Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bliss Blog Survey Time!


It is a well-known fact that I am not good at making decisions. From what restaurant we go to, to what I want to eat for dinner. When out to eat, I usually ask the waitress' opinion. I just feel like it never hurts to ask someone's elses opinion. Today, blog friends and family, it is your turn to help me.

We are in the process of having our house repainted. They are almost finished on the front, except for the front door. We decided on white trim with a dark charcoal for the shutters.

PLEASE, PLEASE vote on the poll on the right of this page and let me know what color we should paint the door.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh: I think Dark Charcoal like the shutters or maybe a red to bring out the red in the brick would be a good contrasting color blend. I could not get my vote to register so thought I would just comment on your PLEA!!!!! Judy

edwardshaswellfamily said...

I think the red would really stand out and look really sharp. I have always loved a red front door. I also couldn't get the vote to register. Jan

Anonymous said...

RED, RED, RED. I love your house, so pretty. RED!!!!
Pam

Stephanie said...

girl, you are from the South, you MUST have a red door. it represents hospitality!!! well, that's what i'm told. you know our southern rules and all!!!

Anonymous said...

RED.....

Pat