Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cooper gets a Haircut

It was another exhausting trip to the barber shop. Cooper has issues with getting his haircut - to say the least. (Other mothers have told me that they grow out of them, but I am still not so sure.) Anyways, after Scott holding him on his lap as if he was in a straight-jacket and me securing his head still, we were able to get his haircut. Thank goodness for a very patient barber and the promise of M&M's!

Cooper looks like a different boy now. After observing him all day, he now more resembles someone else we know. What do you think??

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh.....this SO brings back memories. Caleb had to be held down and he wound SCREAM....like we were trying to cut his HEAD off....thankfully, he did outgrow it....and we found a really good Kids place that lets him play video games while they cut it....I'll say a prayer for you, I know how stressful it can be!

Anonymous said...

Leigh: Yes, Cooper does resemble someone we know and love, but it does stop there. Scott did not mind going to the barber at all and never even let out a cry. At least, I can't remember any in my old, old, age. Judy