Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Revisiting my childhood and a dear friend

The kids and I went to Charlotte last weekend to meet an old friend of mine from junior high. Stephanie and I were great friends in junior high! Just hearing her laugh still cracks me up and brings back tons of fun memories! It was great to see her and meet her beautiful daughter. We have already planned another outing in January!
Us as old ladies
Us as silly teens
Caroline and Stephanie's daugther, Molly


While we were in Charlotte, I couldn't resist stopping by the house I grew up in and showing Caroline. I had her stand in front of the house for a quick picture.
Caroline standing in front of my old junior high
Caroline standing in front of the painted rock in front of Carmel. Every birthday, I prayed that my friends would paint the rock for my birthday.

No comments: