Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Week in Review

So, I am a little bit behind in posting....again! Caroline had her open house at school the other week. She got a new teacher to Shady Grove, Mrs. Chapple. She moved from another elementary school in our area. For some reason, there were no girls from her kindergarten class and only one other boy that she knew. I was worried for her socially, but she didn't seem to mind at all.
Cooper hugging on Sis at Open House
This picture cracks me up. Caroline was playing dress-up and Cooper wanted to play, too. If you can't tell by the disguise, that is Cooper in Caroline's Jasmine costume. He even had her play shoes on. Scott was not amused!


Also, Caroline lost two teeth last weekend! The first (bottom right) was lost at our friend's house while the kids were playing. Caroline came in the kitchen with her mouth bleeding and said that she was accidentally kicked. We never found the tooth and aren't sure if she really got kicked or just noticed that it was gone. She was coming in and out of the kitchen eating her dinner so I am thinking that she accidentally ate it? We scoured the playroom and never found the tooth or a stitch of blood.

The very next day, her second lost tooth of the weekend (the big right front) was assisted by Cooper's train track "accidentally" colliding with Caroline's face. We heard a scream from downstairs and can only imagine how it happened. It was loose already, but not that loose. She didn't actually lose it until about 2:00 am that next morning. I awoke to Caroline in my face telling me that she lost her tooth. I told her the tooth fairy had already made her rounds that night and she would have to catch her the next night. (Sorry, Mama needs her sleep!)


No comments: