Caroline turned the big "7" on Sunday! I can't believe my baby girl is 7. Am I really that old?? Don't answer that. ..

The day started out with breakfast in bed. She requested eggs, toast and ice cream. I skipped the ice cream and hoped that she didn't ask again.
Complete with a birthday candle!
Gram & Grand-Bob came over after church and they took Caroline out to her restaurant of choice. She chose Cracker Barrell. Thank goodness she doesn't know that Chucky Cheese serves food!
Later that night, we celebrated again and had some yummy Carvel Ice Cream cake!
1 comment:
Looks like she had a great day...and I've got some bad news, Girl...we aren't getting any younger. I know, I should have broken it to you gently...but sometimes the truth hurts.
But just look at it this way...getting older is better than the alternative...right?
Post a Comment