We decided to change things up this year for Cooper's birthday party. Cooper's friend, Landon, has his birthday the same week as Cooper's. Landon's mom and I decided to do their birthdays together since they have most of the same friends. (As a Mom and the parent that has to attend these parties with my child, I would MUCH rather go to one party than two!)We decided on a place called Funigan's. It's like a Chuck E. Cheese but without all of the hoopla. Personally, I can't stand going to Chuck E. Cheese - mostly because of the clientele that it brings in. (Sorry, if I sound uppity on that remark, but it's true.) They have an indoor jungle gym, soft play, video games, a rock climbing wall and bowling.
No birthday cake this year. Cookie cakes are better!
Landon and Cooper
You will notice that Cooper can't take a serious picture to save his life!
More silliness
We HAD to take a picture of Cooper and the Chicken "Coop".
Davis climbing up to ring the bell
Cooper bowling
So, Happy Birthday to my baby boy! Cooper, you are such a joy and I am so proud to call you my son! We love you very much!








No comments:
Post a Comment