I haven't mentioned Bandit's health on my blog recently because I didn't want to jinx it. Back in November, he spent a week at the vet and was on the brink of being put to sleep. We brought him home from the vet in hopes to spend just a few more days with him. As luck/fate has it, Bandit may still have a tumor but he is as chipper as ever.
Below is Bandit giving our lab, Jose, an earful. For a small dog, Bandit is not scared!
Pam, notice the nice "tracks" in our yard!. It was much worse this winter before the grass began to grow!
1 comment:
I tell you what, I can be in the dumps and just the littlist things you say and I get a smile. I wish we lived closer. And yes I see the tracks. man!!! We have a hole now and he ate my iris plants and he's only 11 weeks. :(
Pam
Post a Comment