Friday, April 4, 2008

What a day!

I got off work earlier than usual today - feeling a little daring and crazy. So, I decided to take Cooper on a little trip. I had a plan - what I thought was a good plan. I loaded up a Thomas video on my I-Touch, bought a bag of his favorite M&M's, buttered him up at the toy store beforehand promising anything he wanted in exchange for:


A HAIRCUT!!!!!

Needless to say, I walked away with hair in every crevice of my body, M&M slobber all over me and a great need for a few adult beverages. The boy was NOT happy! To put it mildly, we didn't go to the toy store afterwards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh: His hair looks great. Maybe it was all worth the slobber and hair everywhere. Hopefully, he will remember this experience as good and not be tramatized all over again. Can't figure why he does not like a haircut!!!!

Judy

Anonymous said...

Must be coming from the other side of the family!