Monday, August 25, 2008

A trip to the Science Museum

Caroline's school has a staggered start for all of the kindergarteners for the first three days. Therefore, us working Moms have to figure out something to do with our kids for those other two days. Fortunately, another mother and I shared the duties and have split the two days between us.

Today, I took Caroline and Reed to the Science museum in Winston-Salem called SciWorks! This was a huge place and it took all of the day to wander through the maze of rooms. This place was great for the kids. Cooper was at preschool, but would have loved it. They were learning through FUN! I even got a refresher course in Science! We liked it so much, we bought a year membership. This will be a great place for the kids (and me) on those cold, rainy winter Saturdays.




No comments: