Monday, October 6, 2008

London Bridge is Falling Down

There is no doubt that Cooper likes to sing. Since he was old enough to jabber, he liked to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle-Twinkle, Wheels on the Bus, etc. Since it is so quiet in the car without Caroline with us on our way to school, Cooper and I have made a tradition to sing every morning.

The other morning on our way to school, Cooper starting singing "London Bridge is Falling Down". I was humming along with him until the end when I about spewed Diet Coke everywhere. At the end of the song, instead of singing "My Fair Lady", Cooper sings it "OLD LADY".

So, here he is - Super Cooper in his skivvies singing "London Bridge". (Please disregard the tone deaf person in the background coaxing him to sing.)

Unfortunately, Cooper is a little camera shy and won't belt it out in public. This is the best I could do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh: Cute, Cute, Cute. We will have to get him to sing it for us when you come in a couple of weeks. Judy

Mary said...

Crack...me...up....he is too cute!! When are you coming to ATL? I hope we can get together! Oh....I've been meaning to tell you something.....guess who is Caleb and Lily's music teacher at school? Dan Detweiler (sp?).....remember him??

Mary said...

oh....I forgot....your blog looks very cute....I like the new look!