Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fore!


One of Caroline's favorite things to do with her Daddy is to go out to the fairway behind our house and hit golf balls. What better golf instructor than Scott, right? As a late birthday present, Scott bought her a set of golf clubs. He made a club for her, but it was too heavy. These seem to be just right. Last night, in between the rainstorms, we went with Caroline to test her new clubs out!

She reminds me of my sister, Lana, in this picture.


Cooper and I were the ball catchers. Caroline couldn't focus much with us running around behind her. I think next time I will try to keep Cooper occupied at home.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Maybe we should get Cooper a set of clubs for his birthday. Let me know. We got Drew and Davis a set. I think they were probably five but with Caroline learning and to keep Cooper occupied he could hit and then you could be the ball catcher. Of course, you would have to be a ways away from Caroline and Scott. You are right,Caroline does look like Lana in that picture. Judy

Anonymous said...

Leigh, These memories are what dreams are made of!! You and Scott, keep up the great work.