Thursday, October 22, 2009

Going on a boat ride!

After we came back from fishing today, Scott and I took the kids out for a boat ride. I had two items on our agenda that I wanted the kids to see:
1. See some Manatees - Check! You have to look closely, but they were trying to move around our boat. I caught their noses out of the water here. There is a cove right near their lake that usually has some manatees. Amazing creatures!
2. See some dolphins - Check! A mama and her baby.


Oh yeah, it hasn't been the greatest fishing this week but Scott and Bob caught two keepers today! Me? 6 Catfish. I haven't caught anything to write home about!

Scott caught a keeper trout. Bob caught a mammoth redfish! Lucky sucker.

1 comment:

edwardshaswellfamily said...

Sounds like ya'll are having a great time. Missed you at the dinner this year. Maybe next year.