Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy October!

Boy, it sure is fall in NC! We woke this morning to a chilly 39 degrees! Ugh!

It has been a very busy month. Once again, I have been slack on updating my blog. With the new school year, work, and all these dates to remember running around in my head, it's amazing that I can actually remember where my shoes are in the morning!

In the next week, I am going to try to catch up on what we have been doing for the past month. I haven't taken as many pictures as I would like lately, so my posts may be more descriptive than visual!

In the meantime, I am going to teach Caroline how to update my blog. I thought it would be fun for her and fun for all of you to see what a six year old is thinking.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: