Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Caroline's First Day in Kindergarten


Caroline go straight to her coloring when she came in.

The assistant teacher, Mrs. Smart, with Caroline

Caroline is officially a Kindergartner! Rain and all, we made it to school and gave Caroline hugs and kisses before saying goodbye for the day. Her favorite part: Riding the school bus to the church after school!

It was a bittersweet day. So sad to know that she isn't our little baby anymore, yet so proud to see her grow up! We know she will make us so proud!

I was proud of myself, too. I didn't cry! :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

No tears from mom???? Wow...I am so impressed!! Congratulations on this milestone!!

Anonymous said...

Leigh: Loved seeing pictures of Caroline's first day of school. She has really grown up so fast and it is sad to see that but great for her. I know she will do good in school. She will have to realize that you do more than color, but I am sure all the preschool she has had will help in that aspect. Meant to call last night, but just seemed to lay down on the sofa after supper and next thing I realized it was 11:00. Judy